Current vacancies at Brazil (London).
1) Account Director – Corporate, finance & fintec
The ideal candidate will be working for a reputable agency as an AD (or a highly ambitious SAM), with 5+ years UK experience. Perfect for someone who wants to have a wider role and be more impactful in a small, dynamic working environment, working across a diverse client base.
Please send through your CV accompanied by a cover letter outlining why you’re interested in this job to: email@example.com with ‘B2B AD’ as subject line.
2) Graduate Intern – PAID
We are looking for bright, career-orientated university graduates with excellent written and oral communication skills. A keen interest in business, the media (including social media) politics and consumer trends is important; relevant work experience is a benefit. A good academic degree is essential.
You will be working across a wide range of sectors: consumer, financial services, healthcare and technology.
Our clients are intellectually stimulating, so you will need to quickly learn about new industries, complex businesses and be prepared to be challenged mentally.
Key tasks will include:
– Writing – a variety of styles (from academic to creative)
– Research (market and online)
– Social media management
– Dealing with journalists
– Assisting creative campaign planning
Is this job for you?
– Do you have flawless & fluent English writing skills – including perfect spelling and grammar?
– Can you come up with creative and exciting ideas?
– Are you keen to learn more about how both traditional and social media informs, creates awareness and influences people?
– A genuine desire to work in the PR, marketing and communications industry.
– Motivation to learn and succeed.
If this is you, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re proud of our vibrant and friendly working culture which revolves around “Creative Pragmatism.” Everyone is encouraged to think differently, and we never “pigeon hole” people.
So if you’re looking for a new challenge and fed up with working to templates and the status quo, then contact us at: email@example.com.